Arafura Audiology and Alice Audiology provide specialist audiological and hearing services to the Northern Territory and northern Western Australia. With clinics permanently based in Darwin and Alice Springs, and visiting Gove (Nhulunbuy), Katherine, and Kununurra, we cover the hearing needs of
We offer comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and management of hearing loss, and extensive occupational noise management programs.
- Specialist diagnostic hearing assessment, evaluation and management for children and adults
- Modern digital hearing aids
- Customised ear plugs for swimming and noise protection, as well as communication earpieces
- Assistive listening devices
- Free hearing aids for pensioners and veterans*
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Industrial hearing services, including noise measurement surveys and noise management procedure
- Experts in workers compensation for workplace induced hearing loss
Our committed and highly trained team of hearing care professionals are ably supported by passionate and caring customer service staff. They will work with you to ensure that you find the maximum benefit possible from your hearing solution.
Independent clinical advice
Unlike many Australian hearing care providers, Arafura Audiology and Alice Audiology are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer. You can be assured that we will offer independent advice and discuss a range of solutions that are best suited to your needs.
To make an appointment, use this online form or call us today on the numbers
Ph: (08) 8981-0013
Ph: (08) 8952-3110
* Conditions apply to clients under the OHS Voucher Scheme
Editing of website provided by Arafura Audiology